Who are we looking for?
The Role & Person
Focused on a number of new and growing pieces of business, this role is an integral one to the agency.
Working alongside an established and experienced team, the focus will be on delivering exceptional event and experiential engagements to a broad set of clients across various sectors. With a mixture of retained and new accounts the projects offer different and fresh challenges on a day to day basis.
From taking initial briefs to generating new opportunities the role will expose the individual to all parts of the business and therefore great communication skills are a must in addition to a strong work ethic. The individual will be hard working with a can-do attitude and strong initiative.
From branding, design and strategy to experiential and digital, the output of the agency is really varied. As such, the individual must have a ‘big ideas’ mentality and be solution focused. The role will be focused on outputs that are ‘experience’ based, and so must have a strong passion for the events industry.
The individual will be driven, ambitious and will likely have had experience in a similar role at another agency or in a client-side role, where they have either crafted their own ideas, or helped deliver broader brand requirements. Whilst the role has an events focus, they will be comfortable across most communication disciplines, being able to look at the full comms framework.
Like any agency, process is important, so the individual must bring discipline and order to complement the existing agency workflows etc. This will include knowledge and experience of H&S, legislation and compliance.
- Head of Digital, Account Director, Senior Account Executive and Account Executive
- Finance / Creative Services / Design & Artwork
- External Suppliers, including designers, artworkers, copywriters and illustrators.
- Head of Creative Services
- Managing Director
- Generating new event opportunities from existing clients
- Taking event requirement briefs and manifesting in to studio suitable briefs – managing full process
- Presenting new experiential concepts both internally and to clients
- Creative idea generation
- Client Management / Presenting Creative / Proposal Writing
- Admin / Finance Management
- Planning and managing timing schedules
To apply for this role, just get in touch with the contact form below!