Where: L19 CUBE, THE VILLAGE, THE TETLEY, HUNSLET RD, LEEDS, LS10 1JQ
Banana Kick are proud and delighted to partner with the Leeds International Festival to deliver the ‘Sport 2.0 Every Second Counts’ event.
The event will be hosted by former Olympian and Physical Activity Expert, Professor Greg Whyte OBE and we have some fantastic and inspirational speakers including:
- Amy Williams MBE– British Gold Medal winner at the 2010 winter Olympics
- Pete Andrews– Head of Sport at Channel 4
- David Elleray– IFAB’s Technical Director and former Premier League referee
- Barry McNeil– CEO of Catapult Sports, EMEA & APAC
- Sam Boatwright– Endurance Athlete
- Tom Williams- COO of Park Run
- Dame Sarah Storey– British Record Paralypmian
The event will talk through the impact technology has had on sports and how it can make all the difference to athletes across the globe. From digital monitoring to new and improved sports materials, we’ll discuss everything technology and sport.
The talk will also cover new innovations within sports media that have helped to redefine the role of spectators in ways we’d have never thought before.
You can buy your tickets now at: https://leedsinternationalfestival.com/event/sport-amy-williams/
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
We really look forward to being part of such an inspiring event and we’d love to see you there.